My pile...................of goodies

• 2 months later...

I checked some guy told me $140 for speaker. Screw it. Ain't payin $140. Still checking

what...........................................

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

took you 2 months to reply to this tim?

I guess so,lol.....................I was lookin for the pic of meh subs............

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

lol damnit timmay the last time i any of that equipment make any noise will be 2 years in june. you gonna have that cavi together anytime around june this year?? everytime i see something on a forum about that camp i get excited thinking it's close to done. pm me ur # again i've been through a couple phones lately..

• 1 year later...

Man Ive had all of this stuff since 2005 and i havent heard any of it yet...pretty sad  huh...all been piled up in my basement for too long...I really wish my car was done.... :'(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my memphis polo,

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need to shoehorn that much stuff into my Squareback :diablo: ...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

so I can't read old threads and comment? it could be ten years old and that would still be an impressive pile of stuff. and who cares what my post count is?

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived