the xd feels better in my hand and points naturaly, never shot it though. the glock on the other hand i've owned model 23 and i put 500 rounds through it and it stove piped on me twice. you cant go wrong with a usp. 3500 rounds and not one malfunction. if the xd feels good in your hand the usp will feel better but they're a little pricier. nothing against glocks they have an outstanding track record just wasnt right for me

^^^ brand new

well are you just going to be using it for home /self protection ? do you know how to shoot ? i mean really know how to shoot ? it thats a maybe or a sorta it doent really matter which one you pick
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

XD dont get the glock

have shot both of them side by side was impressed with the XD the angle of the grip on the glock sucks. unless you like to shoot high. samething that was said earlier glock has been around a long time. but for 4 years since the XD was released has won handgun of the year from the 9mm to the 45. the xd has better control my 5ft2 115 pound girl loves to shoot the XD-45 with ease and control. she likes it better then the 1911 45acp, 1911 9mm, taurus 24/7 9mm, and the glock 22. Sold the glock and got here own XD-45 sub compact for CCW carry

well are you just going to be using it for home /self protection ? do you know how to shoot ? i mean really know how to shoot ? it thats a maybe or a sorta it doent really matter which one you pick

I think he told me on aim that he was possibly becoming a corrections officer.

Me, I like the hk usp.

XD dont get the glock

have shot both of them side by side was impressed with the XD the angle of the grip on the glock sucks. unless you like to shoot high. samething that was said earlier glock has been around a long time. but for 4 years since the XD was released has won handgun of the year from the 9mm to the 45. the xd has better control my 5ft2 115 pound girl loves to shoot the XD-45 with ease and control. she likes it better then the 1911 45acp, 1911 9mm, taurus 24/7 9mm, and the glock 22. Sold the glock and got here own XD-45 sub compact for CCW carry

learn how to shoot n00b :search:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Just to throw out my opinion Glock has a better track record. I personally own both wepons. I have a XD 40 and a Glock 23.

Both shoot accurate and reliable.You will be happy with either. If its just for home protection I would choose a Glock.Cant beat reliability

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

Archived