Sonic Electronix

Ok, so 3 wide and 4 deep. and 3 chambers? Sounds good. Now just have to look for amps now :o

Common chamber. No need to add the extra weight of the dividers

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Common chamber. No need to add the extra weight of the dividers

wont that distort the subs, anyway thats what they told me down at he local shop here. If the subs are on differed amps then needs a wall so they dont push on eachother, cuz of the time between the signals. But if not then it will work good.

wont that distort the subs, anyway thats what they told me down at he local shop here. If the subs are on differed amps then needs a wall so they dont push on eachother, cuz of the time between the signals. But if not then it will work good.

Crazy talk from a bunch of don't knows...... My system had 8 amps pushing the subs in the box you see in the pic.

When you get your amps, ( 3 of the same amp ) then we can talk on how to set them up. It's easy. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

maxlink ftw! :ph34r:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Crazy talk from a bunch of don't knows...... My system had 8 amps pushing the subs in the box you see in the pic.

When you get your amps, ( 3 of the same amp ) then we can talk on how to set them up. It's easy. ;)

Alright, thanks. Mind if I add you to buddy list?

Alright, thanks. Mind if I add you to buddy list?

No prob.

Whats the time frame of getting this going?

Always putting a man down, anyway well just have to see what happens. This thread was as helpful as the 10 year old kid down the street.

Quick question:

You ask 10Yr. Old kids for advice??? :huh::P

J/K Bro. 12 12's would be f*ckin awesome!

Especially with help from these guys here at SMD! They some pros!!! ;)

Derp.

Quick question:

You ask 10Yr. Old kids for advice??? :huh::P

J/K Bro. 12 12's would be f*ckin awesome!

Especially with help from these guys here at SMD! They some pros!!! ;)

No, but if I did it would be about the same amount of information.

Well, that was kinda a lie...I asked them their sisters name.

Yes, 12 12's is going to be sweet. Going to take a lot of work and $ but hell, you can't take it with you when you die.

Any idea on how I can build the ports facing up and have enough space for the subs? Also how should i wire them and what amps should i use? The type r's have a 4 ohm VC, and can handle about 1500 a peice.

Are you sure about that 1500? do you mean watts? cause that seems kinda high. I know type r's can take over the rated amount, but thats the same amount that people are putting to BL's and lvl 4's. You may be right, but it just doesn't seem right.

and good luck with the build!

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

Archived