Applejack Posted July 2, 2008 Report Posted July 2, 2008 ^^ Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
meade916 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 so ummm wheres the new smileys at? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
David Posted July 3, 2008 Author Report Posted July 3, 2008 did you even look at any of the links I posted, been waiting for your feedback. last time I just did what I thought was cool, and you didnt like them, imnot gonna go through the hassle of uploading a bunch of smilies only for you not to like them.
BAGGEDBIRDS.com Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 my favorite 1st SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007 Zapco Studio 500 (2) Zapco Studio 300X Zapco Studio 204 (2) (2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils DLS Iridium Tweeters DLS UR2.5 MidRange FI. N.7 Midbass JL Audio TWK 88 Mechman 370A Elite Alternator
David Posted July 3, 2008 Author Report Posted July 3, 2008 invision is fuckin Gay, I upload almost 300 smilies and the fuckin shit wont work
meade916 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 did you even look at any of the links I posted, been waiting for your feedback. last time I just did what I thought was cool, and you didnt like them, imnot gonna go through the hassle of uploading a bunch of smilies only for you not to like them. ya you picked some off the wall humongous ones thats why LOL.......im sure id be fine with something similar to what we have but more choices. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
David Posted July 3, 2008 Author Report Posted July 3, 2008 Im tryin Boss, invision is fuckin with me
Forevrbumpn Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 thats some nice smileys there are a few that are well needed here I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
BigPimpin91 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 YAY NEW SMILEYS! BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.