1997 Toyota Celica 15" Havoc Build

Some good equipment going on, did I miss what type of build you are going for?

goal is clean sounding daily driver

the deadening is looking great...keep it up man

thanks

the ensolite in front isnt attached its just sitting there as we knew we ddint have enough to finish so basically called it a night.

I know yall were wanting more of an update most likely but theres ALOT of deadening there although it doesnt look like much

I've been wating for a bit to see this build take off..........I'm still waiting, but that is an incredible amount of time spent getting that deadener perfect.

Piles of props to you man.... Spending time on the seemingly "un-necessary stuff" (especially in a sq setup) makes all the difference in the end, obviousley you figured that out...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I've been wating for a bit to see this build take off..........I'm still waiting, but that is an incredible amount of time spent getting that deadener perfect.

Piles of props to you man.... Spending time on the seemingly "un-necessary stuff" (especially in a sq setup) makes all the difference in the end, obviousley you figured that out...

thanks alot appreciate the comments

yea man thats understandable, the deadening takes a while....but yea im also interested in what kind of deadening you are using and what you think of it??

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived