Jump to content

1997 Toyota Celica 15" Havoc Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanted this pic because it was a pic of the old Circuit Breaker that i had never seen before today that powered the old setup

Posted Image

Posted

i finally got back to deadening and did the doors 2 layers outside skin 3 layers inside skin

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted

Start of Ensoliting

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

we ran out so will be buying more to finish before putting the carpet and enterior panels back in

Posted

Some good equipment going on, did I miss what type of build you are going for?

goal is clean sounding daily driver

the deadening is looking great...keep it up man

thanks

the ensolite in front isnt attached its just sitting there as we knew we ddint have enough to finish so basically called it a night.

I know yall were wanting more of an update most likely but theres ALOT of deadening there although it doesnt look like much

Posted

I've been wating for a bit to see this build take off..........I'm still waiting, but that is an incredible amount of time spent getting that deadener perfect.

Piles of props to you man.... Spending time on the seemingly "un-necessary stuff" (especially in a sq setup) makes all the difference in the end, obviousley you figured that out...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Posted

I've been wating for a bit to see this build take off..........I'm still waiting, but that is an incredible amount of time spent getting that deadener perfect.

Piles of props to you man.... Spending time on the seemingly "un-necessary stuff" (especially in a sq setup) makes all the difference in the end, obviousley you figured that out...

thanks alot appreciate the comments
Posted

Great progress, James. Quite the perfectionist. What kind of deadener are you using? And how good is it in your opinion?

Posted

yea man thats understandable, the deadening takes a while....but yea im also interested in what kind of deadening you are using and what you think of it??

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4818 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...