Calling a person out (they know who tey are)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. call them out

• leave their name out of it.

I have an amp thats for sale on the forum and about 3 weeks ago i got a message that said they would trade me 4 subs and some wire and 100 bucks cash. well I looked up the subs and said what the hell not what I really wanted but they would do. Well I send them back a message and set up the deal who gets what and how, sent my address and then the day they were to ship the items they said that the subs are to heavy and would cost to much to ship. 28lbs is the total weight of the subs and my amp is about 45 to 50 pounds. Each sub has a weight of get this 7 lbs yes I said 7 (seven pounds).

Now heres were it pisses me off. That same person just sent me another message today wanting to trade me a amp for my amp should I be ruder than I already am on this post or should I call them out. I have done nonthing in here but askl questions, complement everybody on all of the kick ass work. Hell many have inspired me to do some fiberglass work to my car (wifes pissed) but who cares about her it my Damn Stereo.

I forgot to put up the outer option being pissed off makes you forget things just let me know if I should call them out

yes

or

no

want it to be private message me.

Edited by SOUNDFX

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I have an amp thats for sale on the forum and about 3 weeks ago i got a message that said they would trade me 4 subs and some wire and 100 bucks cash. well I looked up the subs and said what the hell not what I really wanted but they would do. Well I send them back a message and set up the deal who gets what and how, sent my address and then the day they were to ship the items they said that the subs are to heavy and would cost to much to ship. 28lbs is the total weight of the subs and my amp is about 45 to 50 pounds. Each sub has a weight of get this 7 lbs yes I said 7 (seven pounds).

Now heres were it pisses me off. That same person just sent me another message today wanting to trade me a amp for my amp should I be ruder than I already am on this post or should I call them out. I have done nonthing in here but askl questions, complement everybody on all of the kick ass work. Hell many have inspired me to do some fiberglass work to my car (wifes pissed) but who cares about her it my Damn Stereo.

i had someone do the same on my stuff sent my info address and all and nothing. :lol: i probably know who it was, just a fair warning to him i stay very strapped if you know what i mean ;) car, home, walking, shows, everywhere. :D

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

:ph34r: Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. You didn't send the amp out and he/she didn't send you their stuff, so nobody lost out. As far as the shipping costs... My subs, which weigh in at 30-45lbs each cost $25 each to have shipped to me. Those subs shouldn't cost too much to ship. Since the deal didn't go through last time, don't deal with him/her again. Don't be any more rude about it, just let that person know that it's not in your best interest to do business with him/her.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. You didn't send the amp out and he/she didn't send you their stuff, so nobody lost out. As far as the shipping costs... My subs, which weigh in at 30-45lbs each cost $25 each to have shipped to me. Those subs shouldn't cost too much to ship. Since the deal didn't go through last time, don't deal with him/her again. Don't be any more rude about it, just let that person know that it's not in your best interest to do business with him/her.

i would have to disagree about this response. if the deal went bad someone sent out some stuff and didnt get payment for it. or seller recieved payment and didnt ship a dam thing. everyone else on the forum needs a heads up so it dosent happen again. i aint a snitch however if someone burns me trust me ill let everyone know so they aint doggin everyone out ya feel me.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/