Sonic Electronix

Who Is Bass Mekanik?

Guest Powered By Hate

Is it one guy? Just a CD that comes out.. I have every last one ever made I think and I know literally nothing about him.. or his mechanics.

Its a group of people a older guy from over seas started it Djing his parents were heavy into politics so he traviled a lot when the place he was living was no longer safe to live because of civil war he moved to florida. He brought the music skills and tastes he acquired over seas to Florida creating what the Miami bass seen is today. He then started picking up outher artists that had simaler tastes as him creating bass mix tapes they called them selfs Bass mekanik. One of the most famous of the bunch is Dj Billy E with a 160 plus DB daily driven van. The God Father of Bass is very cool I have spent many hours with him on the phone and have nothing but good things to say about the man.

I do believe he used to go by MC ADE.

I heard a song by MC ADE called Bass Mekanik.

It has the same exact lyrics as Bass Mekanic by Bass Mekanik. And almost the same beat.

MC ADE is the person who made the old school 1980's song, but I dont think he had anything to do with Bass Mekanik the company that produced the bass CD's.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived