I might just have meade....

Guest MegaloManiac

cool. cause I think I made made a couple of useless post. only cause I found that "word" smiley so intreging. but I chilled off that now . shiz I hope this post gets deleted along with this ghey sblazer thread.

After a couple hrs of thinking, there is 1 way to get 8-18s in these 2 vehicles... but its not an efficient box, but would sound good as a SQ box, but doubt will break a 154db, because....... Iso Band pass is never a SPL box... But would work great in a wall set up with 2 chambers 30ish and 20ish cf tuned ish 30ish with a port on driver side.... but honestly like I said, I doubt the 8- 18s squuezed in these SUVs will beat any records , but will be tons of fun to listen to, but wont read numbers as good as just 4- 18s with the same power, just my 2cents

Great hair trick box

:sorcerer:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

it started as him saying he was getting 8 Qs, then people said it wasnt going to happen, a week later and 4 pages people do not need to post x2, x3, x1987234 just to get the point accross that 6 other people just posted

Archived