Sonic Electronix

But thats to much for his Shallow P3's isn't it?

Good amp though...

Man his subs say 400 watts apiece. 1000 watt amp on(eight hundred) 800 watts worth of subs and the amp has all the controls (safety measures) he needs if he was to go ported.

I run 1600 watts on 2 600 watt Kicker L7s. 1200 watts worth of woofers on 1600 watts worth of amp. Nothing has failed yet.

I guess you could say the extra 200 watts would be headroom. I think he would be fine and have enough power to change to a variety of different subs latter on.

Price might be more than he wanted to spend but its worth saveing for.

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store/index.php

New and used and refurbished Sundown equipment.

I recommend a refurb(alittle more inexpensive) but they are sold out rite now but the new ones are $309.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Were the Smiley is shooting himself its supposed to say (eight hundred) 800.

I don't know why it won't correct.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Damn it someone else type eight hundred in please.

Terryswork001.png

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...S&p_status=

Yes those subs will work in ported enclosers.

Terryswork001.png

ISO: I went to that link and noticed the blowout on the sundown subs, those any good?

I have not had a chance to use their subs yet.

I have heard alot of good stuff about how they sound though.

I do highly recommend staying away from the Nightshades for what you want to do but the other subs are supposed to sound really good and I have had a chance to hear the 8 inch that Sundown audio has come out with and they are incredibly loud for an 8 and 3 of those off the SAE-1000 would be perfect combo and if you wanted to add a forth 8 latter you would beable too.

Terryswork001.png

I just caught this mistake I made, the subs I'm looking at are 10's. I just caught that, and they're putting out 300 each. + I found an enclosure that would work perfectly. so should I still stick with the Kicker 750.1 or I think I could pull out enough cash for the RF 600.1? Which would be better?

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Here are the pics..

Poncabackseat009.jpg

Head Unit

Poncabackseat010.jpg

Night Shot

Poncabackseat012.jpg

Under the back seat, on top of the hump is where the sub will go and on bottom for the amp.

Poncabackseat013.jpg

Man do I hate that thing.

Poncabackseat014.jpg

Can't put anything behind the back seats

Poncabackseat016.jpg

Front door panel and part of my LT jersey got into the pic too 8)

The longest portion of the backseat measures 36.5" long, 11.5" deep and 6.5" high. the shorter one 13" long, 12" deep and 6.5" high. Very limited space here, box ideas anyone?

off topic but nice jersey I have the same one, chargers rule