Team Bassick Alpine's Bassrace Build!

Guest Powered By Hate

Then you give me your amps if it fails. LoL

No way. I need them like way more for the honda! Then I could throw away the MA's and have some tight shit! Alpine yer doin it big! Theres a little part of me that hopes you're louder than me but.. like

%99.999999999999999999999999999999998 hopes it catches FIRE if you are. :give_rose: If you're not or we're same.. you win cause you got 8 18's. =] I cant say enough about this build. I seriously tell customers at my work about this truck and I've never met the owner. I like when they dont understand why someone would do that to a truck that ran and worked before.. all this. I show em pictures of the site online. Probly my favorite build on here, even though its a bass racer. =] Nobody else posts about their SPL builds cause they scares someone is going to steal their DB's. Outstanding job! FUCKING OUTSTANDING!

What inspired you?

any updates on what you did this weekend? keep the pics coming I am tuned in for this one and ready to see some vids.

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

It's Sunday night..... Time for a reality check. How far along is she? Will she be making noise next weekend?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

No way. I need them like way more for the honda! Then I could throw away the MA's and have some tight shit! Alpine yer doin it big! Theres a little part of me that hopes you're louder than me but.. like

%99.999999999999999999999999999999998 hopes it catches FIRE if you are. :give_rose: If you're not or we're same.. you win cause you got 8 18's. =] I cant say enough about this build. I seriously tell customers at my work about this truck and I've never met the owner. I like when they dont understand why someone would do that to a truck that ran and worked before.. all this. I show em pictures of the site online. Probly my favorite build on here, even though its a bass racer. =] Nobody else posts about their SPL builds cause they scares someone is going to steal their DB's. Outstanding job! FUCKING OUTSTANDING!

What inspired you?

Your wish is my command got it all up and going pics when I get home I pounded the hell out of it for 1 min it was crazy loud then an amp caught fire not a lil fire ether burned the shit out of my finger trying to put it out yaya

Might have only 2 amps going at 1.6 ohms the weekend ghey

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Your wish is my command got it all up and going pics when I get home I pounded the hell out of it for 1 min it was crazy loud then an amp caught fire not a lil fire ether burned the shit out of my finger trying to put it out yaya

Might have only 2 amps going at 1.6 ohms the weekend ghey

dayummmm

thats a fawkin bummer

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived