Team Bassick Alpine's Bassrace Build!

Bummer about the amp man.

I'll be there Sunday. Can't wait to sit in it. What do you think it was hitting as far as numbers go? I know you got a good ear for numbers.

no idea never got to put my head into it will play with the 2 amps saturday befor the show to see what it can do

maybe start another fire! who knows im kinda mad at it right now gonna bang it for all its got

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

No updates on the toasted amp but if what I was told is true who comes out Sunday might get a first look at a couple of stetsoms 10k's in action they are said to do 12000 watts at 16 volts so ill get to see what this baby can do yaya

No updates on the toasted amp but if what I was told is true who comes out Sunday might get a first look at a couple of stetsoms 10k's in action they are said to do 12000 watts at 16 volts so ill get to see what this baby can do yaya

how nice of greg to hook you up like that. well it can be either of two things. it could slam your balls back into your insides or it could be the biggest failure of the year. i have faith in alpine and greg's box building skillz so im hoping for the best. se your ass on sunday!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Yes Greg has great skills and you can see it in my box I got to hear it for a second so I have faith

And it won't be to hard to change the way the speakers sit and if it is ill say F it pull em out and do 6 18's in a standard wall throw the other 2 in the civic or something

Archived