Sonic Electronix

this stuff will be going in my car soon

Image104.jpg

rainbow crossovers

ma audio hk60c 6.5s

some random tweets, no brand name on them, they sound pretty good though

polk audio ex346 4x6 coaxials

performane tek 0 gauge

i wanted to ask you guys if this style of 0 gauge connector is any good, i wanted the crimp styled ones so i can solder them, but no one had them here, so i ordered some off the internet, but until those get here, im gunna use these

i was running 8 gauge power wire (came with the car don't ask) for the longest time, and i got tired of it, so i bought what they had, i'm not waiting any longer

Image101.jpg

Image102.jpg

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Love the choice in equip...

Should look nice...:) Now get er done...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i found the polk audios brand new sealed in box, in our garage, don't know where they came from, i was like wtf? MINE!

then i got the ma audio hk60c 6.5s the handwired rainbow crossovers and tweets for 20 bucks

got the 0 gauge for 20 bucks

and i got a few other things

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

haha the polks were epic deal, what's funny is i go in the garage all the time, and they just came out of nowhere

can you guys answer my question about the 0 gauge connectors in the above pic, are they as good as the crimp on style ones?

can you guys answer my question about the 0 gauge connectors in the above pic, are they as good as the crimp on style ones?

i got a few of those terminals. they are good when you want to disconnect and reconnect. with the crimp ons ...... once you crimp the then that's it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i got some just like that but there for home electrical grounds, there 4-1/0 alan screw ring terminals adn they work sweet, ied get more of em, cause u can change those a lil faster than u can when u soilder and with crimpin ur screwed wehn it dont hold the first time but soilder ones should work fine but ima try makein some out of some copper pipe and try that and see how it works, i got some tsunami 24k gold plated pure copper ring terminals 0guage ima use sometime, but those should work fine for u man, and u can tightin the hell out of em to hold better, and i think u can soilder those if u put some flux on it so it will stick just leave the allan screw in so u dont loose it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived