Tell Me How Terrible This Is

Pyramid and Pyle Pro actually doesnt make bad pro audio stuff. Just be sure to have some SERIOUS midrange to keep up with them or else it will sound like crap.

Installed them mounted on my box. Two of them. They are approx. 8-10 in from each person's ear. They SOUND GREAT. Very clear, very loud. My bass can still get over them, but it is WAY better with them.

you installed them on your sub box?

well long story short, i took the 18s box out while i'm shipping the 18s back to rusty and put the 2 15 in l7s box back in with the 08 model l7s in it. EXCEPT instead of firing forward i mounted the box firing backwards about 5-6 inches from the highly dynamated back wall. Needless to say it hits PRETTY hard. So the box is fairly close to the seats, as a quick install, i mounted a piece of 3/4 mdf about 22 in long and 8 in tall at the front of the box and the 2 tweeters are mounted in that wood. Needless to say the tweeters are ear level about 8-10 in diagonally away from the passenger's and driver's ears.

me not having much experience with supertweeters and bullets yet think they sound awesome, of course i still have much to learn about them.

hope its temporary sounds horrible

hahaha, yea and the wiring is all ghetto looking. It is highly temporary. When I get my 18s back i'm gonna put em back in that 16 cu foot box but instead of firing forward i'll turn the box firing up.

also that 8in stinger fan i got from darvex is a monster at keeping my zx2500.1 cool to the touch

idk yet but the pyramids won't be in the new truck, i'm going to get the seliniums and midbass to match and do a custom door panel for those.

The selenium horns are huge on the backside, keep that it mind when considering them for the doors, and the Selenium 6" is not a midbass, it only does midrange.

I run both in my wall side panels, aimed into the seatback to tame them, and they do get loud, and yes thay can get harsh, but you can easily control them with an EQ setting.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG