Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

x2^^^^^.... dont get me wrong it looks like its loud ... but lets see some numbers

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

Lol.. the arrogance. On this forum lol..

Posted
Lol.. the arrogance. On this forum lol..

and just what do you mean by that?

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted
and just what do you mean by that?

He just came out with it! The BEST. I'm just saying.. I'm pretty full of it myself but god damn..Never have I gone so far as to put "the best" in any of my posts.

Posted
He just came out with it! The BEST. I'm just saying.. I'm pretty full of it myself but god damn..Never have I gone so far as to put "the best" in any of my posts.

so how does that have anything todo with this forum?

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted
so how does that have anything todo with this forum?

Dont you think this is the wrong place to be saying "the best" ?

Posted
Dont you think this is the wrong place to be saying "the best" ?

I fail to see what it has to do with this forum.

If he thinks its the best, more power to him, I havent seen anyone else move air like that with a single 15" sub

Posted

where is your box positioned?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted (edited)

i just dont like him cause hes talking down on other peoples systems like lil italys but i agree he is pretty arrogant.

Edited by Amalan
Posted

It doesn't have to be loud to move air. The box could just be tuned in the 20's with a ton of port velocity and move air like that with no problem. I don't doubt at all that 1500 watts is going to put a btl at full xmax and cause it to move a ton of air. I've had 15's that were tuned to 24hz and when it played that it shook the steering wheel so bad it looked like it was going to fall off and it didn't meter that well at all. Point is just because you can move a shirt in a window doesn't mean that it's the loudest 15 ever. I bet that setup isn't doing over a 145 on the dash db drag style.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9449 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...