Getting Ready For Thrusdays' Wiring Install, I Made A Chart

Im doing something similar but I have some ?s:

Is it necessary to do do 2 runs from the front batt + to the rear?

And if you were running 3 amps in the back which batt would you hook them up to?

i'd say two runs are good if you are going over 3500 RMS (better flow of juice). as for hooking up the amps in the back, run them off the back battery(s).

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i'd say two runs are good if you are going over 3500 RMS (better flow of juice). as for hooking up the amps in the back, run them off the back battery(s).

I think he's asking which battery in the bank. Say you have 3 batteries run off the first, middle, or last. And to answer your question, run your amps off the last battery in the chain.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

I think he's asking which battery in the bank. Say you have 3 batteries run off the first, middle, or last. And to answer your question, run your amps off the last battery in the chain.

x2

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

I got a question would it be better to ground it to the frame at the back as well as have grounds running up to the front or just do grounds running to the front?

Just grounds to the front. Electricity takes the path of least resistance, meaning that it's going to use the runs of wire before the chassis because copper is less resistant than your chassis.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Just grounds to the front. Electricity takes the path of least resistance, meaning that it's going to use the runs of wire before the chassis because copper is less resistant than your chassis.

now i always thought you ground to the chassis other wise you pick up ground noise. i did that along time ago and when i ran the ground wire to the back i got hella noise and when i took it out it was quiet again. but then again if thats what yall recommend than im with ya. also when you run the power wire from the alt do you ground at the alts aslo. in other words i run my power wire from the alt not my battery

now i always thought you ground to the chassis other wise you pick up ground noise. i did that along time ago and when i ran the ground wire to the back i got hella noise and when i took it out it was quiet again. but then again if thats what yall recommend than im with ya. also when you run the power wire from the alt do you ground at the alts aslo. in other words i run my power wire from the alt not my battery

You don't run power to your amp from the alt. You run 1/0 from alt to under hood battery then power wire from battery to battery in rear or amplifier. Never run straight from the alt to the amp.

gotcha thanks:cool:

Can I get by with using the frame till I get some money up?

Deffintally ground the amp to the battery.

will do

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png