Sonic Electronix

I have a friend who deals in car audio. He has a set of 15's in his shop and he swears he can blow out my back glass with a set of them.

They are called NSX ProMax's. Anyone ever heard of these? I just want to know if he is f***ing with me or not. He bet me 10 large he could blow out my back window. Should I take the bet?

Howard

A.K.A.- Ol' Mater

Current systems

Speakers:

-2 15" Kicker Comp VR

-4 15" Lanzar ProMax

-2 Kicker comp 6.5's

-4 infinity tweeters

Amps:

-1 HiFonics 750w mono

-1 Kicker 550.1

-1 Lanzar Vibe 2ch 2000w

-1 Legacy Predator 2ch 2000w

Items I have bought for new builds:

-2 Kicker Solo X 18's

-2 Kicker Solobaric L7 15's

-2 HiFonics Xx Goliath 5000w Monoblock Ultra D class

I still want to know if anyone is famliar with these speakers

Howard

A.K.A.- Ol' Mater

Current systems

Speakers:

-2 15" Kicker Comp VR

-4 15" Lanzar ProMax

-2 Kicker comp 6.5's

-4 infinity tweeters

Amps:

-1 HiFonics 750w mono

-1 Kicker 550.1

-1 Lanzar Vibe 2ch 2000w

-1 Legacy Predator 2ch 2000w

Items I have bought for new builds:

-2 Kicker Solo X 18's

-2 Kicker Solobaric L7 15's

-2 HiFonics Xx Goliath 5000w Monoblock Ultra D class

Take the bet.

Anyone that really knows how to get loud would never make that bet. No matter the brand subs.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

MSX Audio, from what I understand, is now a defunct company. They were located in Florida. They also had a website, but I can't find it any more.

I had 1 of the ProMAX subs a couple years ago. For a sub that cost me $40 (it was at a liquidation store, which also closed down), it wasn't half bad. I blew it with a Hifonics bx-1500d. I was at a competition with it at the time, and didn't even break a 139dB. The subs do not handle the power they are rated for, in my experience.

Good for hood rats that want to rattle a trunk. Not good for competitors that want to break st... err... records (or windows).

Would I take the bet, no. Why? Well... Anything, good or bad, can be built to do just that. IF the knowledge is there to do it. 90% install is what it's all about. Hell I seen some Boss subs take out windows. They didn't last long after that, but they did do the job.

Oh, and the company was going out of business in 2003. If there stuff is still on the shelf, well, you can guess how good it is.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

MSX Audio, from what I understand, is now a defunct company. They were located in Florida. They also had a website, but I can't find it any more.

I had 1 of the ProMAX subs a couple years ago. For a sub that cost me $40 (it was at a liquidation store, which also closed down), it wasn't half bad. I blew it with a Hifonics bx-1500d. I was at a competition with it at the time, and didn't even break a 139dB. The subs do not handle the power they are rated for, in my experience.

Good for hood rats that want to rattle a trunk. Not good for competitors that want to break st... err... records (or windows).

Would I take the bet, no. Why? Well... Anything, good or bad, can be built to do just that. IF the knowledge is there to do it. 90% install is what it's all about. Hell I seen some Boss subs take out windows. They didn't last long after that, but they did do the job.

Oh, and the company was going out of business in 2003. If there stuff is still on the shelf, well, you can guess how good it is.

Riiiiight....

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

^^ LOL

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts