In the rocko - umma do me

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CCscnU1OH2s

I think it starts at 1:32, and stops around 1:45

You need a key for yours? Me, my shit auto-start.

Man I talk to the car, the car talk back. Then I step up out the car, watch the car back back.

So is this for real, Ive been wondering for a while.

If so what is being used, and whats it cost?

Lol

knightrider ftw! :bsflag:

there is this company called connect2car,

http://connect2car.com/web/index.php

they featured it on pimp my ride and it did stuff like turning on the car and rolling down windows, but i dont know about moving the car with it

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

it could be made to do it, i have no idea what the cost would be, but you would have a carputer and voice recognition software. then the computer would send a signal to the brain in the car and tell it what to do. like "reverse 10 feet" and it could be made to do it. It is very possible. kinda like the cars that parallel park themselves, but with more options. for all we know, its already developed and an available feature on a 2011 lexus.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

i found some vids about it, lets see how this new embed thing works

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

here is another, they start using the phone at 2:00, apparently it can control pretty much anything that is electronic

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

must have done something wrong, here are the links

Edited by jlgn_2000

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

theres already a lexus that parallel parks itself, but there is still a driver in the car, i think that porsche is manual transmission too btw, so how would a signal shift a car into reverse, i know lots of german cars have steer by wire (no steering linkage) it's all electronic, but the shifting part, i still think it's fake

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

there is this company called connect2car,

http://connect2car.com/web/index.php

they featured it on pimp my ride and it did stuff like turning on the car and rolling down windows, but i dont know about moving the car with it

That seems pretty cool, tho you can still buy the addons to do it with any directed alarm (viper, clifford, python, etc)

how can your alarm shift the vehicle into reverse, and turn the wheels like in the video? don't think it's real

Yea, I know thats what Im thinking too. It looks

maybe it is something on the car, after all its a porche it looks like, and if lexus has a car that can parallel park on its own maybe possible. If thats the case, Im sure its outragous to add it to a regular car if a kit was even made.

It has a crazy looking remote if you pause on it in the video, it looks like a 3 button with a lcd screen, but I didnt see any names on it, or ever seen something like that.