HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

how much would that all cost to install? Where should i get it installed? What about the box? Would that be a really good bass that a car next to me would feel vibrations? I would like to thank everyone for there help. I really learned alot from this website in just a week.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

if you ask enough questions here you could figure out how to install it yourself.

the car next to you may not feel it....but they will hear it. you cant expect too much from just a beginner system.

and he included a subwoofer enclosure in that list of items....looks like a pretty good list of items to for a nice starter system.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

if not then hit the streets for sum stuff.got a stereo for 20 bucks pioneer(wehn it was made in the early 90's)but it did the job.and the rest of my stuff for a beginner system i would trade stuff that sum of my friends would get and out of the whole deal for i think 300 bucks i got a head unit ,front and rear speakers,subs and amp and the amp wiring(I "borrowed" it from my sister's truck since she dosent use it no more.

but for 800 bucks i got a knocking system and here's what i paid for the 800 bucks

Audiopipe subs txx-bc 12 1400 watts -220 dollars

Hifonics amp 1206d -300 dollars

wiring-40 but again free since i knew the store dude

stereo- 100 dollars-panasonic but again did the job sort of

capacator-2.0 fared for 80 bucks

and the box 40 bucks and was sealed

that set up made other peoples rear view windows SHAKE.

just a thought on what you could do though.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

how much would that all cost to install? Where should i get it installed? What about the box? Would that be a really good bass that a car next to me would feel vibrations? I would like to thank everyone for there help. I really learned alot from this website in just a week.

install it yourself.

what about the box?

the car next to you could hear it, maybe shake it a little.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

lol about the deadener, my first system was was a visonik bass package sealed, 10's.

my quote from back in my ignorance: "the power is so clean is wont even rattle my car" good times. and sonic electronics is your friend AFTER you go to best buy or circuit city and demo some stuff.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

Get a job if you don't have one. When you got your car, its really easy to be independent. $400 will get you a used 10 inch sub, maybe two, a deck, a cheap amp and a wiring kit. Pretty much nothing.

Best advice to you is to get some decent stuff the first time. Save up about $1700 and do everything, mids, highs, 4 channel Highs amp, Mono sub amp.

Kicker kx 1000.1 off two 12'' comp vrs in a ported box tuned to ~32 hertz. I promise you by the time you have saved up the money, as long as you are on this forum you will understand everything we are telling you and have a basic idea of box building, good installation techniques, and a couple of good brands.

If you can hit up an audio competition in your area, you will really get a first hand idea of a good system, and possibly a bad one.

$1200 budget

Kicker 1000.1 ~ $250

Comp vrs ~ $150

Kicker 350.4 ~ $180

Kicker 6.5'' Components ~ $130

Kicker 6x9s ~$75

DEH-P6000UB Headunit ~ $170

0 gauge Wiring/ Distros/ RCAs ~$150

Box materials ~$65

It may take you the rest of the summer to earn $1500, but you will have a nice beginner system that may impress some kids at school.

Upside to decent stuff like this in comparison to throw away stuff is good resale value, ability to keep your shit when you upgrade, manufacturer warranty, etc.

Say you wanted to upgrade to something better, Throw another set of 6.5'' Components in ($150), another 2 channel amp from kicker ($100), a battery capacitor ($300), another kx 1000.1($200), some competition subs $(500+), sound deadening ($300), and a new box ($65) For another $1500, you've got a system that will probably hit mid 40s take or give and you wont have to start from scratch.

My $.02, don't buy shit that you haven't researched and know won't work if you decide to go big in the future.

this is helping. i listen to 50 cent and lil wayne and i want to go for the wow factor but i still wanna hear what the guy is saying in the song

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

ur gonna need a new alternator, a new battery, wiring, the subs, the speakers, the box, the new radio and ur definatly not gonna be able to shock people off 1000 bucks.

it'll take a year, 5000 dollars, hard work, and some help from friends but it will work

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Team Bad Company

Archived