Coming soon to a regular cab ford ranger.

First off, my apologies for the shitty cell phone pics.

6.jpg

4-1.jpg

Side by side with my 10'' kicker compc

3-1.jpg

Side by side with my 12'' kicker compc

2-1.jpg

The only thing thats wrong with one of them is this crack, but it's CA glued and I don't foresee it ever coming back apart

1-1.jpg

I even got the original boxes to them, gotta go pick them up if I want them though. Not bad subs, especially for the price I paid!

I'm going to go get a sheet of wood either tuesday or wednesday. And then see if I can cram them in my truck somehow.

Going to be powered by a Sony XM504z for a few weeks. I need to find out what this amp puts out at 1 ohm because whatever it was it powered them perfect before going into protect.

And the test run. :rofl:

87750496eo0.jpg

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

just wondering but is that really how your subs are in the truck at the moment?

No, it was a joke, we played around with them a little bit in the shell parking lot, then I gave them back to him. And yesterday I bought them.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I don't know how the hell to do this, i'm kinda stumped hard core. I had some ideas but I REALLY don't want to lose leg room on the driver side. I could care less about the passenger side, most girls are shorter so they fit nicely in the pushed up passenger seat lol. Should I just do as big of a box as i can and do a single sub? Or try to squeeze two? I'm afraid of airspace issues. Do a single 12 in a ported box. I need some advice. =\ I've looked and looked but i cannot find anyone who has done 2 12's in a regular cab ranger lol unless its a 1999+ model because ford added some room in the cab. Need some advice.

Also one more question to help me get some more air space/magnent room.

419212_95_full.jpg

could I build it like that but without the piece of wood in the back up against the back of the cab. Just put the sides on and seal it to the back of the cab? Or would that Do something bad to the way it would sound?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

could I build it like that but without the piece of wood in the back up against the back of the cab. Just put the sides on and seal it to the back of the cab? Or would that Do something bad to the way it would sound?

would probably get alot of rattle.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

would probably get alot of rattle.

I'd believe that.

Best bet is put in a backboard and since it's covering a decent sized area possibly some small braces vertically along it so the wood wont try and flex on you.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Bump, anyone else want to chime in? 2 subs in a smaller box, or 1 sub in a appropriate box?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Couldn't you do one box that stretches across the whole back area? would that help with the airspace issue?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Couldn't you do one box that stretches across the whole back area? would that help with the airspace issue?

He might have the best suggestion so far man, keep it simple and you can get a hella lot of air space then people assume from single cabs. If nothing else the minimum of the subs recommended volume.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner