Sonic Electronix

How Dumb Are Car Audio Shops Really? *vid*

"18's...ya they do... their like $4,000"

"best quality subs your asking about? sony...sony xpload subs.."

"a sealed box ...like ported..... ... gonna let out some air..u ..uhuahuu ... i personally like sealed better"

.....what do you expect when you call a place like that that does car audio, all you have to do is say "i have experience in electronics" and bamm your in charge of that area.

i think the wal-mart one was funnier to me.

we're going to do some more tomorrow, they should get better, like i said, i never tried to pwn people on the phone before, i fail

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

the guy wasn't wrong, that's what it means, i wanted to know if he knew would say root mean square

yea, continuous isnt wrong, we just wanted to see if he knew what it stood for, not the definition. the definition was right.

Well considering if the average idiot called and asked that and he said root means square he would get "huh" as a reply. I am not flaming you or anything I just wouldn't put in your video that he was wrong because he didn't say that.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I think it would be funnier if you called more real car audio shops and put them on the spot....No one expects Wal-mart employees to be good at car audio. Even better, call sound advice and try to find out about a product other than JL or Focal.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

That's why I always go to dependable shops with my questions and concerns. Not only can you trust the guys to know what they're talking about, but most of the guys where I go are willing to step outside and get their hands behind the dash with you or see what you're talking about.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived