Jump to content

Db Dragracing @ Grass Valley


Recommended Posts

Posted
:blush::D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Fuck bro, we need to get you out to more shows. Thats a hell of a lot of video :clapping:

I know....photobucket is gonna start charging him lol...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

I know....photobucket is gonna start charging him lol...

:blink:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

:blink:

It'll be a first you'll get an emial from photobucket....saying "You upload alot of stuff, service to you is no longer free its now $5 every 5mb worth of data" LOL :friends:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

It'll be a first you'll get an emial from photobucket....saying "You upload alot of stuff, service to you is no longer free its now $5 every 5mb worth of data" LOL :friends:

:lol:that would be funny

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

99 VIC NICE PICS AND VIDS. DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE RECORDING MAN.

GLAD TO SEE YOU AT THE SHOW AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT TO AUBURN.

Well folks it was just a nice gathering of homies today. That was some great team work, its makes going to even a small event like this worth it. Sorry to bounce out like I did but, my ass is in RENO tonight and I'm getting ready to get my drink on and see where I end up. Poker Table, Night Club we'll see. We'll see if I can't finish off that bottle of Crown Royal that we cracked at Steve's. Ill be back on later tonight/early in the morning. Hopefully drunk and a winner......... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif

Posted

99 VIC NICE PICS AND VIDS. DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE RECORDING MAN.

GLAD TO SEE YOU AT THE SHOW AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT TO AUBURN.

Well folks it was just a nice gathering of homies today. That was some great team work, its makes going to even a small event like this worth it. Sorry to bounce out like I did but, my ass is in RENO tonight and I'm getting ready to get my drink on and see where I end up. Poker Table, Night Club we'll see. We'll see if I can't finish off that bottle of Crown Royal that we cracked at Steve's. Ill be back on later tonight/early in the morning. Hopefully drunk and a winner......... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif

thanks bro :ph34r: lol, i hope i can make the next show to it was pretty fun today, good luck at the tables, remember when you post put it in the drunken post thread :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

hey you didnt have to take down your pic. :friends:

i didnt , i think its because i signed out of photo bucket

edit: or not where the hell did my fat ass go? :angry:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

found another vid the new kid (i didnt get his name) doug let him get a few practice runs here is 1 of em

Posted Image

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3009 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...