250 Amp 15 Volt Alternators (2) Brand-new In Box

I have two custom MechMan high output alternators here that we built for a customer that flaked out. They are both identical, and are basically our 250 amp StreetBeater series alts with a bunch of custom upgrades. Here are the specs:

250 amps, 150 at idle. (they each include their own dyno-sheet)

Extra heavy duty rectifier w/ press fit diodes for longevity (for constant duty use)

Custom machined rear housing and extra heavy duty digital regulator w/ oversize heat sinks

Charge Voltage set at 15.0 volts

Solid polished billet aluminum fan for better cooling

Polished overdrive pulley and nose cone

Stainless steel ball burnished finish for anti-corrosion

Extra large charge and ground studs for 1/0 big 3 upgrade

These are basically optioned out as far as we can go for reliability in BIG street systems. If necessary, I can change the voltage setpoint for the buyer, but I would leave it at 15.0 if you plan on running a 12 volt battery. These were invoiced at $499 each, but I will let them go for $349 shipped or $649 shipped for the pair. Holler if you have any questions! 1-888-MECHMAN

CS144001.jpg

CS144004.jpg

CS144005.jpg

made for what vehicle??

These are a direct bolt in for 90's Cadillacs, Caprices, Roadmasters, and all the old-school GM cars and trucks. We also have brackets to mount them on virtually anything, but the bracket would be a little extra.

These are a direct bolt in for 90's Cadillacs, Caprices, Roadmasters, and all the old-school GM cars and trucks. We also have brackets to mount them on virtually anything, but the bracket would be a little extra.

how much more 4 a 97 tahoe 5.7 . i need them 4 a 12 volt

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

i need price on alts for srt8 charger 6.1L, 2000 towncar 4.6L. looking to buy asap........

Do you have something that will fit a 99 Explorer Sport?

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

Hey fellas he put his phone # in there so why not call him instead of shittin in his for sale thread...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

thats BS, I talked to my sister in Ktown routinely(sp) if you make the effort its easy.

Follow the DAMN RULES or lose the ability to see this section of the forum, its simple really.