250 Amp 15 Volt Alternators (2) Brand-new In Box

Hey fellas he put his phone # in there so why not call him instead of

i called before i posted, no answer. i'm sure he does not mind a bump. besides why whould he have a prob with saleing four or five alts in this thread?

"shittin in his for sale thread...'', he sales alts, we looking to buy alts. thats not ''shittin'' or even off topic. surely he'll chime in and say-so.

MECHMAN, if you can recase or make brakets for these two alts that will fit a srt8 charger 6.1L hemi and 2000 towncar 4.6L, then i'm looking to buy asap as stated previously.

mods, please don't ban me, he is offering to make them fit "viruly anything". that is why i asked.

Edited by slapmaster

umalali3.gif

banner2.jpg

i called before i posted, no answer. i'm sure he does not mind a bump. besides why whould he have a prob with saleing four or five alts in this thread?

"shittin in his for sale thread...'', he sales alts, we looking to buy alts. thats not ''shittin'' or even off topic. surely he'll chime in and say-so.

Wow! Didn't know it was that serious and I need no instructions on how to contact people from overseas as I've been overseas since 2000. I will make an effort to PM any questions I have in the future so I don't start any internet beef...

Edited by MRriley96SS

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

Wow! Didn't know it was that serious and I need no instructions on how to contact people from overseas as I've been overseas since 2000. I will make an effort to PM any questions I have in the future so I don't start any internet beef...

No big deal guys, I sent you all PM's. Thanks!

One unit SOLD.

I still have the other one left. I will change over the case so that it is a direct bolt-in for 1996-2006 Tahoes, Silverados, Escalades, etc... for no additional charge.

One unit SOLD.

I still have the other one left. I will change over the case so that it is a direct bolt-in for 1996-2006 Tahoes, Silverados, Escalades, etc... for no additional charge.

Bump.

One unit SOLD.

Is it possible for you to make it a direct bolt-in for an 2007 Tahoe/Suburban? If so then I'm intrested. Also did the quoted price include shipping cost?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Is it possible for you to make it a direct bolt-in for an 2007 Tahoe/Suburban? If so then I'm intrested. Also did the quoted price include shipping cost?

Yes, I can do the 2007 Tahoe for $349 shipped, but it won't have an external fan anymore, the Tahoe has to have an internal fan. Let me know!