Had A Very Bad Start To My Day (rated R Pictures)

:bad: well if i need to put this in the 18+ just let me know... but here is the story of my day....

went to the gas station for gas, filled up and had my drivers door shut, but i had a lotto ticket on the dash near the door and reached in to grab the tickets and run them inside and cash em in and get a news paper and soda, well i was on my tipie toes and when i came down on my feet this is what happend......

riped my nipple ring thru the hole and it was just hanging there via a pice of fat tissue..... so i had to do open hand surgery on my nip....

lol i had my ole lady do a video of the handy work i had to do but ill hold out on put it on here unless someone wants to see :spiteful:

:fool:

DSCF4333.jpg

DSCF4334.jpg

DSCF4335.jpg

DSCF4341.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

it hurt so bad i couldnt even make a sound, all i could do was put my ass back in the van and drive home to get myself fixed back up

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well my mirror fell out of the metal part of the mirror and i hit a tree that bent the metal a little and made like a V and when i came down i got caught in the V just rite, ill take pic of the mirror to give a idea lol...

lmao hell na, i had to cut the bar out and while doing it i said fuck it, it will not happen again so i removed the unharmed side so now im ringless lol...

LMFAO! Dude, thats messed up, painful, yet funny as hell. Im laughin with you...Not at YOU haha.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU