Jump to content

B Slaps Yo Mama Custom Iron Creations


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn man, for one, hell of a thread reboot, and two. Your an artist. Great work man

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

So on the gates are you doing all of the filigree bending yourself? Also, I'm assuming this stuff holds up ten fold over the pre-made sections from big box stores? I just re read the whole thing, in your post this morning you put "I remembered that you guys like seeing some of the cool stuff I make out of steel." Hell the 'you guys' is a completely different set of dudes now lol. I would love to see more work. Is this your full time gig now?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

All the decorative stuff is prefab. You can hand make it with a forge and an anvil but most think it's a waste of time considering how in expensive the pre fabbed pieces are. I roll, cut, and weld all my own steel.the older I get the farther I extend my skills on building different things. 14 1/2 yrs welding at this point in time. I'll post more pics when I have time.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Thanks again for complementing my work. I like showing it off because there's not too many people who do this kind of work. 10% of the population iirc.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

A bit day gift for my gf. Over 2 yrs old but hey there winning right now. This thing has a battery and blue l.e.d lights on the backside. The battery is dead tho.

20161206_101436_zpsirkxnt7v.jpg

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Good looking work. Where are you located. I'm in Livermore and just bought a house and the people who did my side yard gate put the hinges on so it swings inward. I need to go out so I can park my toyhauler. You close?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

IMG_0300_zpsa2spomm9.jpg

Been busy lately. Pic of a double drive gate I made out of a gate for on the 1800's. I rusted and aged the steel I added to it as well.

Finally got this ramp installed as well. Lattice needs trim on top still and between landing and ramp.

IMG_0305_zpsb3uhhioi.jpg

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 420 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...