Sonic Electronix

Help Me Find These Specific Mosfets?

what cover? :zorro:

whats the "4 bigger devices" you talked about, the FET-looking things on the right side?

084AudioBuild.jpg

The bars over the parts that are in the purple boxes i drew.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

go to digi-key.com to find it

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I am off for now I will catch this up in the morning.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

mouser is a good value place, but becareful with them at the same time, the pices may only be 50 cent or so each but shipping will rape you , and when you place the order, they will say the total is *ie* 17.40 for the total but charge your card 37.40 and then after its shipped credit back the amount left from shipping.... not a big deal but could be a problem if you dont have the extra in the account

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

My bud has a recent model crunch amp, the power wire shorted with some metal on the seat and now he says that one channel doesnt work and the other channel works, but puts out a bad buzzing noise through a sub thats hooked up to it.

he looked inside the amp, he tested out every MOSFET to see which ones weren't reading anything. he found 4 MOSFETS that didnt read anything, they had this stamped on them, "mospec F12c20c A9D". The model number is F12c20c i'm guessing.

i cant find that MOSFET's anywhere. Show me some reputable sites where i can find it.

thanks - Steve

I have a hifonics bxi1206d (very similar amp, half the parts are prolly the same) and i just started getting a buzzing noise out of the outputs. IF YOU DECIDE ON WHAT THE CAUSE IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! Seems like you think it's diode packs??? Tell me if the replacement works!!!

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus