Second Skin Audio

Best Quality Subs For Price Range

yeah you cannot go wrong with dc's, my level 2 15" impressed the hell out of me when i first installed it.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Guest aseanj52
Hmmm, not sure if I like the sound of that...

Those audioque's look like they only come as 4 ohm but otherwise they look pretty sturdy, but I really want to drop my amp to 1 ohm and get the full power.

12's I cant do, that's pushing it a little too much for the sound I want. Thanks though dude!

Thanks for all the replies, please keep shouting out your opinions, I could use as many as possible. :D

What kind of amp is it? Model and make.

What kind of bass are you looking for? Tight bass for rock and country, is what I'm guessing. ^_^

What kind of bass are you looking for? Tight bass for rock and country, is what I'm guessing. ^_^

That helps alot...on trying to find you subs.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Spot on about the rock! I guess the pic of my playing my guitar gave it away, but all in all I really do listen to EVERYTHING. My cd's have so much variety it's not even funny.

Anyway, that's not a real answer, so to be more specific I do have a preference as to I like my system to be geared for TIGHT but loud bass in reference to the rest of the music. My subs and enclosures at the moment are geared for a more rock setup. Although, I simply HAVE to have the option of popping in my rap mix and showing my buddies that I can keep up with the loud toys such as the builds you see around the forums. I've got no where near the loudness, but for the expected average joe setup (a non modded singlecab) I've done excellent so far at surprising everyone with the sound I get from behind the seats.

My bad bigtime on not giving more info on my amp, but it's an Orion HCCA D1200 (mono block).

At the moment I have two insignia 4ohm subs that are parallel bridged to produce a 2 ohm load on my amp making the output 400 watts. My intention was that I would present it with a 1ohm load when I could afford new subs, it's one of the main factors of me buying it. At 1 ohm it will give a total power of 600 watts.

Thank you guys so much for all the responses. I'm feeling loads better about my options. :drinks:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Guest aseanj52
I would either go with the RF P3's or the DC LV2's. I know you can get the new P3's for about $88 a piece + shipping.

Edit.

P3 Shallow or regular? And were???O_O