New vid of my BTL.

It gets loud and flex's my Jimmy something serious. My box is 6.32 cubes at 33hz. I can't wait to get a bigger and better amp because I'm only powering it with a little Hifonics Bx1605d amp. Stock electrical... (Oh, my alt took a dump last week so i had no choice due to fund and minimum time to have my truck back on the road so i replaced my stock 100 amp alt with a OEM 105 amp alt... shame huh? :(...)

Let me know what you think. This is my second system BTW. :)

:hairtrick:

NoFear

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

New vid of my BTL.

It gets loud and flex's my Jimmy something serious. My box is 6.32 cubes at 33hz. I can't wait to get a bigger and better amp because I'm only powering it with a little Hifonics Bx1605d amp. Stock electrical... (Oh, my alt took a dump last week so i had no choice due to fund and minimum time to have my truck back on the road so i replaced my stock 100 amp alt with a OEM 105 amp alt... shame huh? :(...)

lolcakes and pwnsauce, i giggled when i read that

Hey dude, I just got through commenting that video, lol. Didn't know you were here on SMD too?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Does okay for the power it on you need to upgrade your electrical and get that thing moving. I also read a youtube comment where you said I hope I'm in the high 140s and I'm sry but in no way is that jimmy in the high 140s.....maybe on the AC but not on a TL

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Does okay for the power it on you need to upgrade your electrical and get that thing moving. I also read a youtube comment where you said I hope I'm in the high 140s and I'm sry but in no way is that jimmy in the high 140s.....maybe on the AC but not on a TL

:P can dream can't I? lol

The electrical will be upgraded before i get a better amp. I am going for an optima yellow top, a 250amp alt, maybe a batt in the rear if i can afford it... money is tight for my rite now but yea its satisfying me for now.

Thanks

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!