Best Subs For My Specs?

.87 total or .87 per sub?

If it's .87 total I'd put 1 decent 10" in there and call it a day.

If it's .87 per sub I would probably still try to get a decent 10" in there ported.

Otherwise, look into some of the european SQ orientated subs, they tend to play well in small sealed boxes. Image Dynamics ID12, DLS, Rainbow all go well in little sealed boxes. Although I have heard an Infinity 12" in a 0.7 cube sealed box and it goes very well for what it is.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Imange dynamics

Selenium Extremes

are 2 that I have worked with that do well in small boxes

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Stereo Integrity Mags or even th BM's.

the .87 is per side. this is a box by caraudio factory. im wondering if i just built one, if i could get more space. or do a single 10" like you guys said.

a guy i on another forum is running the same box with image dynamics IDQ 12v2-d4s. and a hifonics brutus 1206d monoblock, he said it sounds awesome..

Edited by skynoverya550

the .87 is per side. this is a box by caraudio factory. im wondering if i just built one, if i could get more space. or do a single 10" like you guys said.

a guy i on another forum is running the same box with image dynamics IDQ 12v2-d4s. and a hifonics brutus 1206d monoblock, he said it sounds awesome..

ew id with hifonics... get a alpine pdx-1000 at least

• 4 weeks later...

boston subs work really well in small sealed enclosures.... theyre also very power efficient.... big boom for little space and wattage.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)