Sundown Saz 3000d Elec Upgrade

i finally was able to get a sundown saz 3000. i will be running it onto my 18" btl 2008 model. i wanted to ask if you guys think it will be ok if i run it with my stock alt 90 amp alt and get a xs 3100 d. i would run it like this just untill i get some money to buy the alt

lol no

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i finally was able to get a sundown saz 3000. i will be running it onto my 18" btl 2008 model. i wanted to ask if you guys think it will be ok if i run it with my stock alt 90 amp alt and get a xs 3100 d. i would run it like this just untill i get some money to buy the alt

Kinda pushing it... Sounds like MLA might be a good investment! :)

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

A wile back when my HO alt took a fat dump on me so I threw on my stock 130A alt with the MLA module and a single HC2400. Handled my MTX 9200 just fine and I know the 3000D is more efficient then the MTX was.

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

A wile back when my HO alt took a fat dump on me so I threw on my stock 130A alt with the MLA module and a single HC2400. Handled my MTX 9200 just fine and I know the 3000D is more efficient then the MTX was.

mtx doesnt state how efficient their amps are (that one anyway) and i KNOW that your amp was not turned up. i had a 200 amp alt, starter battery, 2400, all 1/0 and my voltage STILL dropped from that amp.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

mtx doesnt state how efficient their amps are (that one anyway) and i KNOW that your amp was not turned up. i had a 200 amp alt, starter battery, 2400, all 1/0 and my voltage STILL dropped from that amp.

No, they don’t state its efficacy but I know it’s not as good as the Sundown’s. I’m talking on a stock alt WITH the MLA module…

All vehicle electric systems are different but I’m just saying with mine it dropped to 12.8 at the lowest with the MLA module installed. Of course I wasn’t slamming song after song or it would have dropped lower 4 sure

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Well If you ran 2 batteries with a module you should be fine. I would try to get a 130/140amp stock alt and you would have plenty of alt to keep up with things. (pending on how you bump it of course 10/15min at a time @ full tilt you may drop, as with most things electrical there is a limit. A module gives your alt the higher voltage bar its up to your alt to maintain it!!!!

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...