Dunhams had high-point 9mm carbines on sale for $159 last week so I got one. Today in the mail my ATI stock came for it and I put it on, looks alot better. Here is the pics:

before, what an ugly turd:

100_0553.jpg

after, ahh much better:

100_0554.jpg

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

very nice , im trying to jew a guy out of his hipoint 40 cal carbine that has the red dot scope and aftermarket stock on it ...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I have both. j00 fail.

Also, a couple of each. B)

my pit & gun collection > yours :spiteful:

btt that high point sucks fat donkey balls... I picked up one a few months ago to plink with and I did the same stock swap... gun jams and misfires ALL THE TIME... I sold it to some n00b for like 300 :censored:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

my pit & gun collection > yours :spiteful:

btt that high point sucks fat donkey balls... I picked up one a few months ago to plink with and I did the same stock swap... gun jams and misfires ALL THE TIME... I sold it to some n00b for like 300 :censored:

I put 250rounds thru it sunday and it didn't jam once with the new stock. It jammed when i first had it until i put some oil in it. Hasn't jammed since(about 400rounds of remmington umc 9mm).

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

very nice , im trying to jew a guy out of his hipoint 40 cal carbine that has the red dot scope and aftermarket stock on it ...

The 40cal doesn't have any aftermarket stocks available according to the guys on high-points site, that was one of the reason's i got hte 9mm.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

• 1 month later...
I have the 40cal also and mine shoots great, looks cheap but i like it.

They're definitely fun to plink around with.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995