Already have a chrome Denali grill on it. Your probably just used to seeing the logo, but it will look good. I would paint my current one black but it just looks alot cleaner with no logos since I already debadged the car.

And no fucking way am I going to drop 4 grand on an ascanti body kit. A bit too flashy for me. And to whoever said just buy a denali grill and paint it black, easier said then done, a OEM grill for the Yukon Denali is real pricy, let alone getting it painted, and then the fact still remains that it has a logo.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

yeah man...thas what im sayin

get a REAL denali grille, not a fake aftermarket one...because if you really look at it, that aftermarket one doesnt look like the real denali grille.

real denali grille:

yukongrille.jpg

aftermarket:

denaligrille.jpg

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Already have a chrome Denali grill on it, its powdercoated flat black on steel. Your probably just used to seeing the logo, but it will look good. I would paint my current one black but it just looks alot cleaner with no logos since I already debadged the car.

if you like the look of the real denali grille you have, just buy another one and spray that one and still keep the chrome one. just take the logo off...its not hard at all, my bro did it to his and it looks nice as hell.

Matt W.

yeah man...thas what im sayin

get a REAL denali grille, not a fake aftermarket one...because if you really look at it, that aftermarket one doesnt look like the real denali grille.

He has had it.

I just forgot that he was blacking out a escalade, taillights, tint on all windows, black rims.

then it clicked in my head, maybe he is murdering this one out too, so I searched some of his other posts and seen the stock grill.

Maybe the black wont look so bad if your going for all black and no bling on this one too :)

From his other posts :)

Yessir thats the whole plan. No logos, no shine, just black paint. I am a bit iffy though, I wont lie, the grill does look somewhat cheap. Yet they say its cnc milled stainless steel powdercoated or something along those lines so it must just be hard to take pictures of. I wont find out unless they send me my invoice... oh and the yukons grill is an aftermarket too, its probably one of the better ones. Its just a SLT2 package, no 6.2 vortec for me :)

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

From his other posts :)

oh i see....but that still dont look like a real denali grille. ive had my share of denali's in my family so i know what a real one looks like and i prolly sound like a nag, but the one you have isnt a real one its an aftermarket grille with the gmc logos strapped on it.

if you look at it enough and compare the two you can tell.....does anybody see what i mean? the holes are spaced farther apart...theres no real dimmension to the front of it...it just looks kinda flat, not like the real one. in a real one you really shouldnt be able to make out your reflection in it.

yours:

denaligrilleee.jpg

gmc:

denaligrillee.jpg

im just tellin you man....a real one blacked out would look killer.

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

Matt W.