RMS Output 4 x 60 + 1 x 180 Watts @ 4 Ohms

RMS Output 2 x 170 + 1 x 180 Watts @ 4 Ohms

2 Ohm Stable

Bridgeable 5 / 3 Channel Output

High Pass Crossover

Low Pass Crossover

RCA Input

Subsonic Filter

is this the specs on your amp? im going with hsk165's in the front and rear. would this work well with them. Ok explain me this, it says 4x60+1x180 @ 4ohms

that basically means that each door would be getting ??????.... just trying to understand how to read that. pm me about your amp

damn that sux ass.... why did they have to discontinue that amp? i would take 2 of those in a heart beat

since the hi energy components are 4 ohms then each speaker set would recieve 60w. the sub would receive either 180w if its wired to 4 ohms or 360w at 2 ohms

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

damn that sux ass.... why did they have to discontinue that amp? i would take 2 of those in a heart beat

since the hi energy components are 4 ohms then each speaker set would recieve 60w. the sub would receive either 180w if its wired to 4 ohms or 360w at 2 ohms

60watts a speaker seems Low doesnt it?

If you are doing SQ, you will not want to run your amps at low ohm loads. My whole front stage is active and runs at 8ohm. I have 2 Alpine F-550's running my front stage.

The next thing for SQ is Placement. Placement. Placement.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If you are doing SQ, you will not want to run your amps at low ohm loads. My whole front stage is active and runs at 8ohm. I have 2 Alpine F-550's running my front stage.

The next thing for SQ is Placement. Placement. Placement.

so that audison lrx 600.5 would do me good then.

Ya being that im not trying go crazy with any fiberglass pods or anything, i was going to run the hsk165's in the stock location, where would be good to mount the tweets. also would it help if i added 1 more set in some kick panels? or another size speaker?

60w is plenty... can u do more ya but you dont really need more. better speakers are usually louder on less power. i would be pretty jealous if u got that amp thou

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ygpm about the amp its all up to you all i know in my ford it makes my front end come alive and my 10" in the stock location sound like 2 10"s and as others said its an amazing amp which will make you more then happy if you know what to do with it (if you want ill even leave it tuned how i had it but you might still want to tweek it if you really going sq because what sounds good in my vehicle might not sound good in yours)

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, placment placment placmen.... My recomendation would be a Memphis Bell 5 channel. U can use stock locations for mids, but you will want to try ur tweets in defrent places. find out what works best, use some dbl back tape and move em around. Also, if you can swing it, the Alpine PXA-H701... nice, great for time alignment, and tuning, with it you can do all active. Tweets of the front channels mids off the rear channels and then ur sub. I went to Memphis amps a couple years back, best amp decission I ever made. Also you can even save a little money and get sum cheaper speakers, cheapER not CHEAPO... and use the money to get the processor and tune it right. I did my ex-wife's car with some $80 explods and tuned it well, sounded beter than one of the judges cars with $800 dynaudio in it at least thats what the other three judges told me...

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived