Beware! Pounding Hard-scammer

We set up a trade for my two level fours for his kicker zx1500 and two 12"l7's. I paid 100.00 dollars to ship them to him and he said he shipped his stuff to me through fed-ex. I called them up and asked was there anything thats on delivery to my house they said no. He wont answer my pm's now.

Hmmm and this guy wanted to trade that same equipment for my AVN5500....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

SORRY TO HEAR THAT BRO, I WAS CLOSE TO MAKING A DEAL WITH HIM A COUPLE TIMES BUT HE FLAKED EVERYTIME IT ONLY WENT AS FAR AS GIVING HIM MY ADDRESS. THEN NO REPLY TO MY PMS, I SEEN HIM TRYING TO TRADE A LOT OF PEOPLE THE SAME BS 4 RE 12S AND 200 FT OF 8GUAGE WELDING CABLE. I WARNED A COUPLE PEOPLE BUT I GUESS I DIDNT CATCH IT ALL. HE SENT ME A PM LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED WHEN I LISTED MY PELLET GUN I SHOULD OF GOT HIS ADDRESS :angry: IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT MY PLACE AT ALL I HAVE CAMERAS PLENTY OF FIRE POWER AND A A COUPLE FRIENDS IN DIFFERENT HOUSES ON MY BLOCK :vava::ph34r: READY FOR THE NEXT PERSON TO TRY AND GET MY SHIT AGAIN.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

no tracking number?

He said he shipped them today through fed-ex. I asked him for tracking number he said they didn't give him one. I called fed-ex to see if there was a delivery scheduled for my address and they said no. He wont answer my pm's and I see that he's reading them.

Profile Views: 216*

Viewing Board Index

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

He said he shipped them today through fed-ex. I asked him for tracking number he said they didn't give him one. I called fed-ex to see if there was a delivery scheduled for my address and they said no. He wont answer my pm's and I see that he's reading them.

We shipped same time I'll just call ups and tell them to send my stuff back to me so no loss on equipment. Just lettin you guys beware.

Edited by audioman21

Thats odd because i called the main ups office and asked if they could take my adress down w/out my tracking # and see if they could see if anything is coming to my house they said they cant do that. I guess fed-ex can do that and not ups.

Edited by ~digital~bass~

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!