Dan @ Fbi and I discussed it alittle bit.

Im not sure I wanna hack it up any more than I have at this point, the car is just to heavy to be doing something like that now.

I was hoping you would provide me a pic, dan couldnt find any either.

I am thinking about buying another jetta for my daily, if Idid i would bagg it for sure after doing this one.

i hought you were selling it, i know you like jettas, but why dont you get something you can lay ouy fully with out all the head scratchin' :D

i hought you were selling it, i know you like jettas, but why dont you get something you can lay ouy fully with out all the head scratchin' :D

what fun would that be.

what fun would that be.

i want to get a another lincoln mark 7 , they had the factory air ride system ( load leveling and soft ride ) so it can be converted easily , they look badass layed out on some wires. i had 14x7's 100 spokes on it . one of these days, one of these days :unknw:

i want to get a another lincoln mark 7 , they had the factory air ride system ( load leveling and soft ride ) so it can be converted easily , they look badass layed out on some wires. i had 14x7's 100 spokes on it . one of these days, one of these days :unknw:

that sounds sick! They do look good layed out. I never liked 14s tho maybe some large knock offs hehe Or some 13s with a flaked roof and flat paint. My one of these days build is a station wagon. I saved a 66 impala station wagon from the junk yard then it got stolen :( One of these days im gonna build another one on 22 inch smoothies and white n orange 2 tone paint.

well I wanted too, becuase I was hurting for cash, but my wife wouldnt let me.

and like Big P says what fun would it be to bagg something everyone else has, my jetta is one of the few in the world that is bagged, I know I could get it to lay body if I had the money and time to do it.

well I wanted too, becuase I was hurting for cash, but my wife wouldnt let me.

and like Big P says what fun would it be to bagg something everyone else has, my jetta is one of the few in the world that is bagged, I know I could get it to lay body if I had the money and time to do it.

yeah , i feel you on doing things that everyone has done a gazillion times , i just was lookin on ALTERED ALTITUDE CUSTOMS web site and was checking about their jetta kits and they show some pretty layed out jettas, u should give them a call to see what they do to lay the front end like they do. i clicked on the v-dub kit and it shows the jettas with the front layed out , i know that is what you've been wanting to do, hope this can help you out , unless uve already seen it.. :good:

they dont offer any thing for my yr, I have a 93.

and from what I see, Im lower than they are all the way around.

this is the best pic I have @ the moment, i need some batts and I will get better pics of it layed out

Posted Image

they dont offer any thing for my yr, I have a 93.

and from what I see, Im lower than they are all the way around.

this is the best pic I have @ the moment, i need some batts and I will get better pics of it layed out

Posted Image

those jettas look lower, but it might be because of the big wheels they're runnin. did you call them and see if they modified the strut tower to get a lower stance?? also, the side skirts look bigger than yours, probably an after market kit . so that gives the illusion of being lower. kinda like the way imports do it. im surprised they dont offer anything for your year. i know they do their own builds and fabrication, they have that badass ranger that gets sick ass air at their demo's. well, if their a cool shop they would tell you some of their tricks to doing what you need done, i know id want to be layed out, and since you cant body drop a uni-body car, you have to do it all by suspension. oh well, thought it might be an avenue to try.. keep at it , im sure you'll find a way to kiss the pavement ...... B)

from what I have seen, I am lower, I could be wrong, Im about to get some batts right now so you can see how she is sitting layed out on a flat surface, that pic the beast is sitting on a slanted drive way with 2 differnt slant angles.

here is a video of it, not the greatest but you can see, Im way lower in the rear, if the tires would clear the outer finderwell I would be on the ground.

Posted Image

hell yea get that thing over to dan and cut those strut tower mount dohicmajigs. Youll be flat on the ground throwing sparks in a matter of hours. It looks like you may be able to go with a larger rim with rubber band tires. I dont like rubber band tires but each to there own. If you need some one to do the work We got a club member with a shop in Modesto that can get you set up no problem.

Archived