they work just fine, big p just wants me to spend a rediclous amounts of money, those strut bags will let me lay on the ground with some notching, dont no what the fuss is about.

these guys that make that setup have had nothing but success

there should be no price difference in useing a different bag. I just want you to be safe and have a trouble free air ride experience ;)

those bands are just crimped on. They have a higher fail rate then regaler bags like Firestone and slamn specialties. I know people that have used them for years and i know people that installed them left the truck aired up over night and came out in the morning to a busted bag. Ive never ran them or sold them so I cant tell you first hand but i know what my friends and forums say about them.

well I am using some right now, I have had no issues with them at all, I will continue to use them because they work, I cant use a regular bag anyway, dont know how many times it has to be stated, the I dont have the room that you think I do, anything bigger than that strut bag setup in that pic ^^ there and I will rub agianst the rim tire, believe me I have done my homework on this.

those bands are just crimped on. They have a higher fail rate then regaler bags like Firestone and slamn specialties. I know people that have used them for years and i know people that installed them left the truck aired up over night and came out in the morning to a busted bag. Ive never ran them or sold them so I cant tell you first hand but i know what my friends and forums say about them.

then im glad i own a minitruck and can roll on slam specialties :clapping: if i had strut bag car i would use sleeve type bags since the strut assembly limits stretch on the bag. don't trip , david will make it work with what he's got.............

there should be no price difference in useing a different bag. I just want you to be safe and have a trouble free air ride experience ;)

hate to say it but your wrong, if I wanted to use a regular bag, I would have to completly redesign the suspension, that costs mad amounts of money, like I said, I have done my homework on this, and this is the best way to do it on this vehicle, there is a reason no one in the US has a MK3 layin frame, the work involved to do it is astronomical.

the germans have done it a few times, becuase they are freaking perfectionists, they figured it out, with there help I should have one layin frame/body when I have more funds in my magic account.

my current install will be yanked out and some of it will be going into another jetta when I get one.

hate to say it but your wrong, if I wanted to use a regular bag, I would have to completly redesign the suspension, that costs mad amounts of money, like I said, I have done my homework on this, and this is the best way to do it on this vehicle, there is a reason no one in the US has a MK3 layin frame, the work involved to do it is astronomical.

the germans have done it a few times, becuase they are freaking perfectionists, they figured it out, with there help I should have one layin frame/body when I have more funds in my magic account.

my current install will be yanked out and some of it will be going into another jetta when I get one.

keep me up-to-date on the new jetta project , when u do do it..... :good:

Fro sho, it will be a minute, as teh funds are alil low at the moment

but here is how the current jetta sits right now, the rear would lay on the ground if the tires would clear teh fenders

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

here are some strut bags I have layin in the garage, from a 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

so any updates ??? whats going down with the jetta ( pun intended !! ) are you keeping it , working on it, is it on back burner status or WHAT , j/k , seriously post some recent 411 on it.......... :unknw:

• 11 months later...

so any updates ??? whats going down with the jetta ( pun intended !! ) are you keeping it , working on it, is it on back burner status or WHAT , j/k , seriously post some recent 411 on it.......... :unknw:

So any updates yet.......

Air Bagged 2004 Indy Impala SS

slammedss11.png

Archived