No Joke Clothing, Built2rail Presents Ruckus In The Valley Sept 6th Delhi Ca.

Big P

just waiting on the money for the insurance and we have till 4pm on Tues. to have it submitted because monday is a holiday

later

Doug

Did you get the dog show on the paper work? They wont cut a check until it does. You know this.

might have to scratch this show....... PINKS all out is gonna be at infineon same day looks like ill be going there so will alot more folks in guessing.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

here is an email I got about the Doug Show

"Hi Doug, as far as the ABKC classes are concerned, they charge $20.00 per entry per dog (example:novice puppy female 3-6 moths old, then 7-12 moths old, 1 -2 years old, 3 & up which is considered seniors), now if they win first place in their class, they compete with all of the other females or males who won first place, for best male or best female, then the best male & best female compete for Best In Show over all. now you are only charged for the one time you enter 1 dog for the class that they will compete in. If there is multiple dogs then you pay that fee once per dog. For the fun show which I am getting trophy's for is $15.00 per dog per entry, now I am wondering if I should break it down into male & female categories , which means that i would need to get more trophy's. As far as the ABKC show is concerned they have to register with ABKC which is only $15.00 to have them be registered (which is very cheap considering the prices UKC & AKC charges) all they need is a copy of their UKC or AKC paperwork to register them, now if they are ADBA then they would need to be seen personally by the judge there at the show, cause adba has different standards than most. Now the fun show you do not have to have any papers, so the non papered pits can enter in these shows & learn how to work there dogs in the ring."

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Archived