Jump to content

New Phone Came In Today :)


Recommended Posts

Posted

logan how do i set music as ringtones?

i cant chose the phone on phonezoo...soo i have no ringtones

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

is this made of the same cheap ass plastic as the voyager or is it better made?

Posted

Make the sond clip you want as a ringtone and then send to your phone through your email and then when you get the pixmessage just click options and save sound

Posted

is this made of the same cheap ass plastic as the voyager or is it better made?

its much better, it has a lil weight to it as well and does not feel like your about to break it every 5 seconds

you still cant set full length songs which sucks, go to www.myxertonz.com you have to open an accoutn dl the ringtone and then email it to your phone, once that is done...when you get message and open it, right click save as ringtone and BAM all good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

I am going to try and trade out my voyager once I get my insurance claim. I shattered the screen on it already (only hat it for like 5 months), and I kept it in the case on my waist the whole time.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

I am going to try and trade out my voyager once I get my insurance claim. I shattered the screen on it already (only hat it for like 5 months), and I kept it in the case on my waist the whole time.

when i had the voyager, all tho i liked it, the whole time i felt like it was light and cheap feeling..........with the dare its got some weight to it, makes you feel like its a sturdy phone go for the dare....im keeping mine *until a new phone comes out though lol*

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

when i had the voyager, all tho i liked it, the whole time i felt like it was light and cheap feeling..........with the dare its got some weight to it, makes you feel like its a sturdy phone go for the dare....im keeping mine *until a new phone comes out though lol*

I will see if they can let me upgrade to a different phone when I make the claim on my phone insurance.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

Not familiar with your phone, but go to mytinyphone.com and see if that fixes your ringtone problem. I love that site. Loaded my razr with free ringtones. $2.59 each from T-mobile it bs. They give you 2 or 3 ways to get the ringtones to your phone. Good luck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4889 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...