badass

Bass14: linebackers = teh shit, I also played RB for a game when our only JV RB went out.

techaninna: D-Line, even better, thats all I play, if I were lighter and quicker I'd wanna play Linebacker though.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

badass

Bass14: linebackers = teh shit, I also played RB for a game when our only JV RB went out.

techaninna: D-Line, even better, thats all I play, if I were lighter and quicker I'd wanna play Linebacker though.

D line is more important than LB meng, if you cant occupy blockers and disrupt the run and pass game LB's get nothing! :aggressive: :aggressive:

good luck!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 2 weeks later...

my sophmore year, i played D-Line #52. we were 3 - 5 that year. i then transferred to savannah christian prep for a full ride football scholarship my junior year, and played D-Line #54 and we were 8 - 2. the next year SCP was 9 - 2. the school i transfered to was i think 5 - 5 and they gotten better every year.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I played both offense and defense, when i was in H.S. on defense i played d-end, and it was the best time of my life. junior year, i had 10 1/2 sack in six games, missed 2 games b/c of knee injury. lead the county in sacks that year. i also was the starting running which wasnt really my thing, b/c my younger bro was the fullback, and he was a beast. (5'11 230 ran a 4.7) and he got the like everytime, but when i did get the ball, it was for big gains running out side. our wedge running plays were so nasty b/c we had a great o-line. thank god for them. i didnt play my senior year, due to knee injuries and consequently didnt go anywhere for football, but w/e. i was able to fall back on my grades :8) GG. But H.S. football is one of the greatest things to happen to man kind. the 2days in the blazing son. the going upstate to camp, and slpin in shitty bunk beds, only to wake up @ 5am the next morning for conditioning practice. it sucks, but those may have been the best times of my life (at least when it comes to memories n things that i will never forget), when looking back. I wore numb 37.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So we're 2 practices away from our 1st game, arch rival game and for us juniors, this is the last time in our HS career we'll get to play them at home.

Looking back on our 1-8 season, we didnt do alot of things right, we've went over those things and made extraordinary improvements, I think we'll be plenty ready.

I got my # change to 54, dedicated to the greatest white linebacker to play, Brian Urlacher, as well as my hero Tedy Bruschi.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824