Are You Ready For Some Fooootballlllllllll

PSHHH he aint got shit on Peyton

This pic says otherwise LOL

Posted Image

Antonio Cromartie intercepted Peyton Manning three times in one game and then 1 more time in the playoffs, should have been 2 times but a bogus penalty saved pay-o-ton some more ebarrassment.

Jeff Im allways down to watch football with my homies.

James, yeah that would be a great for you and me, I would be in heaven if it happened.

we play you guys in the first preseason game, though it dont mean shit I will be watching and taking notes

GOD I love FOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLL

no offense man, but if your posting that image your not ready LOL

it should be a good battle between you and the chiefs for last place......... hope my wife doesnt read this LOL

seriously you guys have improved, not enough to be a threat to my beloved bolts imo, but I think you guys will finish 2nd in the AFC West, just missing the play offs

James looks as things went ok your posting in the best thread on the board ;)

Yeah, you're right. I hope the Chargers have room in the trophy case for Lombardi Tro.....oh wait..plenty of room :D

As long as Big Al is still in charge in Oakland, I don't have very high expectations. I dunno though....Jamarcus Russell and Darren McFadden may just have a bright future. Lots of talent.

Yeah, you're right. I hope the Chargers have room in the trophy case for Lombardi Tro.....oh wait..plenty of room :D

As long as Big Al is still in charge in Oakland, I don't have very high expectations. I dunno though....Jamarcus Russell and Darren McFadden may just have a bright future. Lots of talent.

you have no Idea how many times I have heard that lol, we do have a chamionship though, although it is a AFL championship, it still a championship http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

yeah if OLD AL would let real football people run the org, you guys could be dangerous, you deffinitly have some young talent now, I just hope big AL continues to run the team ;)

it would be hard to start a poll IMO, too many teams.

now if we could come up a list we all agree upon as the top 5 in each confrence, then we could do a poll

they are deffinitly in my top 5

How I would rank the top 5 of each Confrence

NE

SD

INDY

JAX

Tenn

NFC

Giants

Cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Redskins

I Gave NE, and Ny top spots based on they where in the Superbowl last feb

David I agree the Chargers have a shot, but then again they have for the last two years. In my opinion the only thing hold the chargers back is consistency at the QB position. I am hoping with the addition of Chambers they get some big plays down the field, now that they he has had time to get a rhythm with the team. They just need that deep threat to keep the DBs back<< opens up room for one of the most elusive backs in the league to do what he does best.

Now I am from the corn state so I got to cheer on the Colts. IMO the best all around back in the league is Westbrook or like his jersey should read BEASTBROOK. Now he is not the best Running back in the league but again in my opinion the best all around back in the league. I am calling Eagles make playoffs this year but thats it....

Big Game!!!

Colts 28

Coyboys 14

Rebuild coming soon

Archived