iamamp3pimp Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 im working on having a little somthing going by slamfest. hopefully i will be loud enough to at least park on the same side of the fairgrounds as you guys.when/where is slamfest?heard it was local to me, but i dont know anything about it got any links? (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9 (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class
01xtreme Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 when/where is slamfest? heard it was local to me, but i dont know anything about it got any links? It is at the Florida State Fairgrounds. first weekend in oct. Here is the link to the Slamfest page. Jethro is usually the one running the Stereo Competition. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
noiseycricket Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 It is at the Florida State Fairgrounds. first weekend in oct. Here is the link to the Slamfest page. Jethro is usually the one running the Stereo Competition. cant wait love slamfest ! 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
00sdime00 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 Slamfest is good times...look forward to seeing you guys there. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Sampsonite Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 Appriciate that. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...highlight=31.17 thats the build thread for the wall, it started with some HC's, and over time i swapped a few subs out, and now its got the 2 level 5 18's, with just under 4k (2 20.1's) going to the pair. How long have you had this set up?? --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
LSN2meBoom916 Posted August 21, 2008 Report Posted August 21, 2008 how terrible it might look im sure its fucking loud...well it better be loudI bet it's NOT.It's a terrible design. Only gonna rattle the trunk a sh*tload and get a fraction of the output that COULD be used, INSIDE the cabin. But for the OP for this thread, despite being a repost, looks straight nasty. Invest in a good glass guy as a buddy I guess...them lvl5's appear to be NOOOO joke. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
iamamp3pimp Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 How long have you had this set up??ive had the box in since may 07, and the level 5's in, since may or something. (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9 (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class
iamamp3pimp Posted August 27, 2008 Report Posted August 27, 2008 I have a good dude in glass, but its not free. (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9 (2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.