Sonic Electronix

Amp On/off Switch Meade Uses?

Lol im far from a newb hommie G. I just joined this forum bro dawg. I know everything there is to know with systems besides these inline rca knobs and a few more things. I bet you a million dollars you are still learning new stuff daily and so am I . So jock off my nut sack braaaaaa

you do relize your talking to a administrator??? Id lose the attitude Dawg.

Lol they do make it... k ? Because ive seen it. K?

pics? link? proof?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Bro you seem like a cocky fucker. If your such an expert why can't you tell us what it's called then? Anyone who's had a system knows what a bass knob is and does because almost every amp has one. Wait, let me guess you use these "high-end" brands that don't come with them huh?

I know what a bass knob is ma man. I wasnt referring to those......... Read the posts

you do relize your talking to a administrator???

i dont think he does. time for Roscoe to drop teh hamma.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i dont think he does. time for Roscoe to drop teh hamma.

Like I care? You all started the shit talking and im just backing myself up. This forum is wacked anyway. Theres about a 20 people on the one post that this kid wants a 500 dollar system and they are saying its impossible and to save up 2,000 dollars. My whole childhood I had 300 dollar systems that bumped. So half of you dont even know what your talking about. This forum isnt for helping people out, half the time its complainers and little ass rude comments .

Like I care? You all started the shit talking and im just backing myself up. This forum is wacked anyway. Theres about a 20 people on the one post that this kid wants a 500 dollar system and they are saying its impossible and to save up 2,000 dollars. My whole childhood I had 300 dollar systems that bumped. So half of you dont even know what your talking about. This forum isnt for helping people out, half the time its complainers and little ass rude comments .

:wacko:

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Lol im far from a newb hommie G. I just joined this forum bro dawg. I know everything there is to know with systems besides these inline rca knobs and a few more things. I bet you a million dollars you are still learning new stuff daily and so am I . So jock off my nut sack braaaaaa

I cant believe David hasnt banned you lol. If you talked to me like this in person I would have punched you in the neck before you were down with "Dawg" and Im way more easy going that David lol I think idk Im told I have a short fuse when it comes to pore attitudes any way im sure i got the point out there

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I cant believe David hasnt banned you lol. If you talked to me like this in person I would have punched you in the neck before you were down with "Dawg" and Im way more easy going that David lol I think idk Im told I have a short fuse when it comes to pore attitudes any way im sure i got the point out there

I dont think you would punch me in the neck haha. Every single fight ive been in I let them get a free punch in and i laugh then wreck faces open. How am I a newb building fiberglass boxes and selling them on ebay? Im a newb because ive never hurd of a rca inline control is. Ooops sorry. Ground me.

Have you ever built a fiberglass box before? NO? OMG YOUR SUCH A NEWB! HAHAH NEWBIEE

I dont think you would punch me in the neck haha. Every single fight ive been in I let them get a free punch in and i laugh then wreck faces open.

Oh boy, an e-thug. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived