Kenwood-honda Prelude, Full Glass Trunk

good progress bro.. i was going to post yesterday on ff and ask you if there was any progress on this thing lately. have you been spending less time at the shop?

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

Doest dynamat add extreme clarity and loudness only to the people in the car, or does it help it last longer outside the car as well..through the open windows that is..travel farther etc......cause that's alot of dynamat..

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

Doest dynamat add extreme clarity and loudness only to the people in the car, or does it help it last longer outside the car as well..through the open windows that is..travel farther etc......cause that's alot of dynamat..

This is my experience with deadner: Used in a sq/ish install it will help stop/lessen unwanted vibrations and outside noises inside the car. In a spl'ish application well for me it added db's. I have heard ppl stating that it took db's from them.

Timmay Brooks great work as usual!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

good progress bro.. i was going to post yesterday on ff and ask you if there was any progress on this thing lately. have you been spending less time at the shop?

I actually dont get to the shop very often....not as much as id like to...but at the same time...this project is not a money maker for me.......so i get to it when i get to it......Brooks has been swamped at the shop so he hasnt even touched it...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

hmmm....NOW what the hell are you doing to it...those boards...

and i am always interested. i often miss the progress bumps :(

well

when Brooks made this piece.....he did an excellent job....but he may have mixed a slight bit hot....because it warped a lil bit...and it wasnt fitting ...the way I wanted it to fit...

Posted Image

so I did some grinding,cutting,and bracing untill it was tight like a frogs ass

at the bottom of the panel.....(under the green tape) there are 4 blocks holding the panel....where it needs to be

and the 4 boards wedged in at the top.....they are to keep the top where it needs to be...

i also had i different approach to the trunk latch ....so more trimming....

Posted Image

once it was all braced in place....i glassed it up thick....and let it kick

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

This is my experience with deadner: Used in a sq/ish install it will help stop/lessen unwanted vibrations and outside noises inside the car. In a spl'ish application well for me it added db's. I have heard ppl stating that it took db's from them.

Timmay Brooks great work as usual!!!

thanks roscoe

Archived