Kenwood-honda Prelude, Full Glass Trunk

brooks, whats the black material?

i remember someone here saying there's a thin stretchy fabric called...ponte i thin it was. dno how it looked visually, but they said it doesnt soak up near as much resin. wont sag either

i knew you were gonna hassle me about that..... your talking about the first side panel aren't ya...... i'll admit the layup on the back is a little sketchy...... i'm making progress though .... i dont have the mad brush skills you have

my next goal is to have a cleaner build the whole way through.... iv'e been on the insider forum alot lately and it's way easier to have a clean well defined build from start to finish...... i'm working on breaking my bad habit of being in too much of a hurry.... just relax and enjoy the project instead of watching the clock all day

yea i was talking about the side panel......it wasnt real bad...but there were a few of those ...hard sharp stray hairs in it...

and you know how i feel about those......there were a few spots of air......not a big deal tho....Like i said bro you have gotten 90% better over the past few weeks.....and im 150% confidant in your abilitys..

Wont be long and....you will have a nicesmooth clean part......from start to finish....

Keeep watching thos boys on the isider as well and....ask many questions if neeed be....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

brooks, whats the black material? grill cloth? looking good fellas keep up the pimp work

it's actually swimsuit material .... i dont remember what the technical name for it is...... timmaay should know....

all i know is it was in the remnant bin at the fabric store and it was hella cheap

like spandex type material?

swimsuit material......................thats what it was labeled as ....at the fabric store.................100X better than fleece.....now if only the resin would cooperate

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived