civicduty Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 actually i think the trunk lids torsion bars have already been modded.... the previous owner had a mild setup on the lid before.... before timmay cut alot of the back of our panel out i screwed it on and checked it..... no worry's only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 and the work at home begins My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
reinke Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 i had no idea the buick had sounds in it. is there a link to it. ----reference's---- meade916
kingsuv Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Just when I'm thinkin of startin a glass project I read up on stuff like this and it just reinforces how little I know about how to glass. I wish I could just send you my door panels on my 250 so they are done right. Cause I know I'm gonna fuck it all up. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
ChevyBoy Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 i had no idea the buick had sounds in it. is there a link to it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4581
reinke Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 thanks chevy i tried looking last night but i couldnt find it. my new glasses are not helping i guess ----reference's---- meade916
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 other side My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 when we wrapped the panel for the decklid......the ends lifted a little bit....we were gonna just duraglass the gap,to fill it in but....i changed my mind.. My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.