Sonic Electronix

I Found Out The Car In Getting I Need Help

we have been the reason why alot of shops in the cleveland ohio area closed there doors. we have well over 25 years in the game. i should say my boss does. we sell shit for the cheapest in the city. we offer a 1 year no questions asked warranty on everything we sell. as long as the customer does not poke a hole in it it will be warrantied for the cost of shipping.

But like I tell everyone...cheapest isnt always best.I'm sure you guys do some good work..love to see some of it..

or do like i did and GET some cheaper shit and smack everyone in the face when you start walking away with trophies.

Cool shit........but AGAIN you work at a shop. Your knowledge level is way beyond what I assume this guy is. As much fun I have a shows I try not to forget that 1:)majority of the people enjoy there stereos on a daily bases. 2:) people/kids getting into don't know much 3:)REPEAT CUSTOMERS!!!! Why rape him for $500 this month and have him say FUCK that shop years l8r because they took his $500 and gave him only $200 (cost) equipment. Speaking from experience on that last part sorry.

But like I tell everyone...cheapest isnt always best.I'm sure you guys do some good work..love to see some of it..

we do damn good work. i will try to get some pic monday. we have a couple old schools in our shop right now along with a Browns player 96 impala SS. we also did a local radio stations demo car. we do excelent work and are known for it, but when the owner started the company about 29 or so years ago he got known for cheap prices. and he still is known for them.

----reference's----

meade916

Cool shit........but AGAIN you work at a shop. Your knowledge level is way beyond what I assume this guy is. As much fun I have a shows I try not to forget that 1:)majority of the people enjoy there stereos on a daily bases. 2:) people/kids getting into don't know much 3:)REPEAT CUSTOMERS!!!! Why rape him for $500 this month and have him say FUCK that shop years l8r because they took his $500 and gave him only $200 (cost) equipment. Speaking from experience on that last part sorry.

very good point.

----reference's----

meade916

pioneer deh2000mp- $100 out the door.

we have these fusion power plant combos that we sell for $300 out the door 2 power plant 12's and a fusion 2200 watt amp

a slot port box that WE build and its thrown in with the combo. we make like 50 or so a month. 4.5 cubes tuned to 33 hertz

and a Q power 0 awg amp kit for $65. and labor is free with the purchase of any combo on our store as long as you buy that amp kit. and we charge $30 for a HU install. so that leave you $5 to get some Mcdonalds. this is what my wife was running for a few monthes. it sounds amazing. we have sold something like 300 of these packages this year alone.

thats how people sell customers right there. there is no way that amp put outs 2200 watts, nor will the 12s handle it.....especially for $300.

btw, my local shop charges $100 just to do a head unit install lol

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

thats how people sell customers right there. there is no way that amp put outs 2200 watts, nor will the 12s handle it.....especially for $300.

btw, my local shop charges $100 just to do a head unit install lol

Aw come on man its fusion it;ll do it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a cheaper head unit would be this i think.. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18517 ..i bought this one just for temp..and for being cheap its very clean good and loud...i got it hooked up to 4channel 600 amp for mids and highs and 1000 watt for 2 "12's" mtx's

Archived