that looks straight tho majorpayne. Id rather be able to see through my rims like yours then  have one big rim with a spinner on it like the dubs.

Do you got any proof backing that they are made in china by american racing? Ive never heard of that before. When my friend waiting and got tons or wrong replacment parts they where all made and shipped from cali. He bought them on ebay from shome mhtwheelhouse or something like that the sellers name was. He even had to custom make them for his 190e I guess

NOPE! i order from that company all the time... they are jus a distributor! american racing wheels has the biggest wheel factories in taiwan and china... about 2 years ago, just after a huge f'n earth quake american racing bought out almost everyone including Boyd and Foose! luxury wheels do not manufacture anything!!! people like Foose and Boyd are just designers these days... matter of fact my parents cruise street rods with boyd cottington...  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

that looks straight tho majorpayne. Id rather be able to see through my rims like yours then  have one big rim with a spinner on it like the dubs.

Do you got any proof backing that they are made in china by american racing? Ive never heard of that before. When my friend waiting and got tons or wrong replacment parts they where all made and shipped from cali. He bought them on ebay from shome mhtwheelhouse or something like that the sellers name was. He even had to custom make them for his 190e I guess

yeah! i got proof... come in and look through all these catalogs! hell i could even have my american racing rep give you a call, if he doesnt respond here 1st...  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Well i stand corrected thanks for clearing that up burrito. I want a set of dubs... you think you could get me a good price on them??

hellz yeah! PM me with which 1's you want and ill see what a brother can do... you cant loose with 22's  :D  i have an old set of  original Boyds in my garage, i won them years ago @ a street rod show in so cali... some day when i get the scrills their going on a 1929 model A p/u... they are 18"x10"rears and 17"x8.5"fronts!!!

i just went on the mht website and looked the dub big homies omfg im in love...

Posted Image

burrito pm me with a quote on a set of these... hopefully chinese wheels come with a chinese price lol

edit weird the mht website said those are the big homies but they look like the Dirty Dog 5Lug

edit: ebay prices say theyre about 3800 per rim and no tire... so basically youre talking about 16-17k for the set lmfao what a rip id rather buy another car

i just went on the mht website and looked the dub big homies omfg im in love...

Posted Image

burrito pm me with a quote on a set of these... hopefully chinese wheels come with a chinese price lol

edit weird the mht website said those are the big homies but they look like the Dirty Dog 5Lug

what are they going on, and what size? BTW those are sick!  :matrix:

exact car as that same color and everything ironically i could pass that car of as mine

Posted Image

before

Posted Image

after

lmao same chrome front plate and chrome trimings and everything sheesh

are these truely 4k per rim??? they dont look all that great but for that price id rather get some hre than dubs

Archived