Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Well, I lost my job, besides not being able to do like 10 microwaves in a 8hr day, I had a little argument with some management. I didnt mean to, but damn. So today I find out, yeah, no more job. Iam off to looking for a new job again. besides that, I had wages garnished, I just found out today. No wonder my paycheck was like $300 less than expected, it was driving me crazy. I will find out on wednesday about that, I only have like $250 left to be taken out. My gf and I started fighting sat morning, my first day of suspension (suspended for 1 business day until they figure out what to do with me on monday) I worked for Sears service for 2years, now Iam looking for a new job.- and she doesnt know yet, I dont know how to tell her, we just made up last night... dayum I might have something lined up(trial run to see how I do), which would be really nice- Home theater install, but lets see with my luck... but $20hr would be nice, and thats the min $30max for starting With how high my bills are, I just dont know what to do until then- I dont wanna hear about slangin D Slapyo... lol I had $1100-1200 paychecks, with about $900 in bills, so I dont have much time to find something, luckily I just paid my truck payment on the 28th I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Keep your head up brotha. I myself just changed my name to unemployed floyd. you'll find a new hustle. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Author Report Posted July 29, 2008 damn, when did that happen Bill? Iam not scared about finding a new job, its just WHEN, I spent all day sending out resumes online, and just drove around to local stereo shops (last yet quickest money resort) but wont go to Gatelys for employment, I hear he is a hard head to work for.. lol- just drove right past his shop Dont you work in the carpentry field Bill? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
David Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 hey by california law they cannot garnish your wages without giving you advance notice, by letter from your employer. suxz that you got laid off, I am in the same boat as you and Bill.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Author Report Posted July 29, 2008 lets just change this topic to "UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE WITH EXPENSIVE HABBITS" lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 29, 2008 Author Report Posted July 29, 2008 I might have been warned, I dont read my mail, but I didnt have any $550 bills that I knew of, only small $150 or $200 medical bill I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 damn, when did that happen Bill? Iam not scared about finding a new job, its just WHEN, I spent all day sending out resumes online, and just drove around to local stereo shops (last yet quickest money resort) but wont go to Gatelys for employment, I hear he is a hard head to work for.. lol- just drove right past his shop Dont you work in the carpentry field Bill? I worked in the sales side of civil engineering products. Our company cut just about everyone. It looks like the last step before they close the doors. Which sucks cause they have been around since the early 20's I can find plenty of "jobs" but not too many careers. I have some side things going and a sugar mama now So it will be cool for awhile. hey by california law they cannot garnish your wages without giving you advance notice, by letter from your employer. suxz that you got laid off, I am in the same boat as you and Bill. The truth bout garnishing ^^^^ I hear ya on workin. I hope to have your ass doing a little work around the place soon. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Brick2560 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 I dont got a job yet, but I'm getting into it. So I know how it sucks. Thats bad that you guys got laid off. "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
David Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 man some one is taking your hard earned money and you dont know why or who is doing it? I think someone has to take you to court to garnish your wages bro, I would do some research bro.
David Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 yeah construction indrusty isnt all that great right now, god damn poor economy FTL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.