Footlongsam's F*ckin Around Again

/now reppin audiopipe :D

Good Choice! Posted Image

/now PipeLess. :search:

Bad Choice Posted Image

wooooow is that fireworks next to spray cans next to a bed mattress......someones livin on the edge lol :acute:

Yup. I have ALOT left over........ Posted Image

If your not living on the edge your taking up too much room :P

Tru Dat Posted Image

can't wait to hear it wang!!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

In due time sir Posted Image

Show them the rest fool!

A little more

Top Ports:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And Caulk that shit So It No Leaky Any Air

Posted Image

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

is this a bandpass box cuz im confused as hell. you have ports from your subs going into another chamber which you are going to clamshell? i do not understand where you are going with this... why not big ass box and a regular clamshell. and when you get ur 8 volts is the car running? are the batteries you put in there dead? i am just confused as hell with this build. good luck at whatever crazy ass design your doing, hopefully it works out.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

is this a bandpass box cuz im confused as hell. you have ports from your subs going into another chamber which you are going to clamshell? i do not understand where you are going with this... why not big ass box and a regular clamshell. and when you get ur 8 volts is the car running? are the batteries you put in there dead? i am just confused as hell with this build. good luck at whatever crazy ass design your doing, hopefully it works out.

:blink:

well.... I got my voltage WAY up.. Now at 15.6 volts at start..

Its considered a 4th order because there is a ported box (6 of them) with the port(s) shooting into a vented enclosure. (the rear of the box)

I wanted something different. I like to be different. I don't like seeing everyone doing the same thing all the time. I like to experiment with things, and this is now the 7th setup that I have had in this car this year. It sounds very good to the ear atm. I will get it on the meter on the 13th to see what numbers it will pull. With half the enclosure built, It hit a 146.9. Now I have double the cone area, but a lower tunning frequency.

Hope this cleared half your questions up.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived